The basic Staplex® TSP Air Sampling System includes Staplex® High Volume Air Sampler (Model TFIA-2 220-230 VAC) with vertical mount flowmeter; SH810 8"x10" Filter Holder Assembly and SAM Aluminum Outdoor Shelter.
It is designed for fast, accurate collection of suspended particulates in accordance to U.S. EPA specifications.
- DTM-2 Digital 7-Day Timer Turns Air Sampler "ON" and "OFF" at set times, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All functions are digital and quartz crystal controlled; includes digital clock with 1/4-in. LED display and 7.2 VDC rechargeable stand-by battery; intuitive programming format.
- MT-2 Mechanical 7 Day Timer Turns Air Sampler "ON" and "OFF" at set times ±15 minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- DTM-4CDT Digital Countdown Timer Turns Air Sampler "OFF" after preset times. Features LCD display and thumb-wheel setting dials. (range from 99,999 hours to 1 second). Size: 3" x 4-1/4" x 5" (7.6 cm x 10.8 cm x 12.7 cm); Weight: 1.75 lbs. (0.8 kg)
- ETI-2 Elapsed Time Indicator Shows sampler run time in hours and hundreths (99,999.99 hours). Standard models are non-resettable mechanical models.
- FC-2 Constant Flow Controllers Automatically maintains a constant mass flow through an High Volume Air Sampler regardless of filter loading, atmospheric conditions and line voltage.
- FR-2 Flow Recorder Provides a permanent record of High Volume Air Sampler performance during a 24-hour period.
- CKHV810 Calibration Kit U.S. EPA prescribed method foraccurate calibration of High Volume Air Samplers. U.S. EPA recommends that High Volume Air Samplers be re-calibrated at least once per year (or when major components such as the motor or flowmeter are changed). Model CKHV810 can be used with 4" or 8" x 10" filter holder assemblies.
- PM10 Size Selective Inlets for U.S. EPA PM10 environmental air sampling. Staplex® PM10 Size Selective Inlet is available separately as Part No. PM10-SSI for conversion of existing TSP (Total Suspend Particulate) High Volume Air Sampling Systems to PM10 System.
- 4, 5 & 6 Stage High Volume Cascade Impactors for particle size separation
||220 - 230 VAC
(specify accessory configuration when ordering)