Please see product details inside.
-Dry block systems have several advantages over wet contact methods such as: no risk of evaporation of heating liquid, higher working temperatures, better long term temperature stability and no sample cross contamination or germination of bacteria in the bath.
-Digital temperature calibration. Timer from 1 to 999 minutes or continuous operation. Over temperature alarm. Heating elements are distributed evenly across the contact surface maintaining an even distribution of heat.
-Easy to use digital temperature and time control with a digital display (3 Digits).
-Built in temperature sensor Pt 100. Interchangeable blocks made of anodized DURAL alloy to accommodate a variety of tube diameters. (Customer specific sizes also available.)
-External case made of epoxy covered steel with an AISI 304 stainless steel top.
|Dimension (H/W/D)||11 x 19 x 29 cm|
1. Digital display showing temperature and time in minutes.
2. Indicator show displayed parameter (Time or temperature.).
3. Push button selector to show time or temperature.
4. Push button increase displayed value.
5. Push button decrease displayed value.
6. Push button Start / Stop.
7. Over temperature alarm indicator.